- Press Windows Key + X
- Press “W” or left click on “Network Connections”
- Click on “Change adapter options”
- Drag the Network Connections Icon in the Address bar to your desktop:
Access Network Connections Folder from the Run Dialog
Another quick route to the network connections folder:
Quick access to the classic Network Connections folder is really useful if you want to:
- Disable an adapter.
- Change your IP Address or default gateway.
- Modify your DNS settings.
- Change the metric of an Interface.