If you’ve accidentally deleted your Power Apps Portal Management Application you can get it back pretty easily as it is just a model driven app. Here is how to do it:
- Login to the Power Apps Portal.
- Click on New App and Select “Model-driven”:
- Enter the details of the app and ensure you select “Use existing solution to create the App”
- Click Next
- Select “Dynamics 365 Portals – Portal Base” as the solution and “Dynamics 365 Portals” for the site map:
- Click Done
- Click Publish on the next screen.
Leave a Reply