If you have a column of dates in Excel that are in US format, it is easy to convert them to UK format. Simply follow these steps:
- Select the column containing the US Dates:
- From the Data Ribbon, Choose “Text to Columns”:
- Choose “Delimited” from the Text to Columns Wizard, then click next.
- Untick all the delimiters.
- In the column data format area, choose “Date” and select “MYD” from the drop down menu:
- Excel will now recognise the column as dates and you use format cells to select the UK date format, or any format that suits you.
How is a video demonstration of how to convert US Dates to UK Format: